Friday, April 13, 2007

Yep it's true....Italy 2008



I'll be heading back to Italy for workshop in Sept. 2008, This is just a teaser but I just wanted to let everyone who may be interested that I'll be back in the beautiful fortress town of Cortona. We had such a great time last year that It's time to go back...hopefully I'll lure a few of the "Grupa de Stacie" clan back and gain some new faces. I confirmed everything and we'll be getting the same killer room in the top of the converted monastery that overlooks the Tuscan valley.

More info to come...for instance what I'll be teaching, the various junking trips, etc. I just wanted to get you all thinking about art, junking, wine and food...not to mention it will be grape harvest time then. Beautiful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe--man . . . .I wanna go! (whiny voice here)

Karen Cole said...

...as a groupa de stace member...you have to be crazy not to do this!

Crafty Green Poet said...

This sounds amazing, I love Italy and I love junk art!

Anonymous said...

Ohh I am booked on this trip ..I am coming in from London UK ..cant wait to play ...

... Milliande