Friday, April 27, 2007

The Australian Workshop Scoop

As most of you know by now I'll be in Australia for about three months beginning in December...so it looks like the Aussies are putting the Yank to work while I'm there.

So here's what I have so far....

Perth: Dec. 7-10
Fri December 7: VooDoo DooDad Dolls
Sat and Sunday December 8th and 9th: 2 day Assem-Books
Monday December 10: TBA
Contact Jo at Artistic Journey
samara@git.com.au

Melbourne: Feb 2-3
Sat and Sunday February 2nd and 3rd
still trying to figure out what to teach
contact: Marg Byrne
byrnemargaretm@yahoo.com

Sydney: Feb 16 -17
(in the works) Might be in an area overlooking the Shoalhaven River.
Sat. and Sun February 16th and 17th
It will probably be a two day workshop but we'll see.
contact: Janine
janine@janineanderson.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this is excellent news. Thanks Michael.

Belinha Fernandes said...

Hello there!
First: I love what I saw in this blog.
Second: I need your help!Vote for me!
Third:I'll be in Australia in February!!!Yuuuupiii!(...not working, just fo rfun!)

Anonymous said...

SOLD! I'll be there in Melbourne :)

Ro Bruhn said...

I'll see you in Melbourne Michael
Ro

Jen Crossley said...

I'II see you in Melbourne cant wait for the Michael experience
Jen

Marie said...

Great to see you'll be teaching in Sydney - at last, somewhere close by!!! LOL - would love the book class if you're asking!! :)))))

Nona said...

Melbourne's closest for me here in New Zealand. Very much looking forward!