Friday, January 18, 2013

The Pez Playlist

And now for a musical interlude...
 I dig my music and it would be unusual for me to step foot into the studio without my precious ditties blaring away.  Now, those of you who have taken classes from me are well aware that I don't teach a class unless something is playing in the background.   As for my tastes, lets just say...they are rather eclectic.  I love a little of this and a little of that...depending on my mood.  Usually students find someone finds something they like in the mix.   Currently I'm doing an Pez Dispensing Totem Workshop online and a few students were asking for a playlist associated with the music used during this class.  I figured I share this with everyone, not just PEZ-ites.  Unfortunately ITunes no longer has the "share playlist" option, which was kind of cool because you could create a playlist and folks could go on ITunes and by the playlist and not hunt and search for everything.  But alas...no more.

So instead I'll be sharing the PEZ class playlist via YouTube videos.    
Here we go...happy listening!

Rocky and Bullwinkle Theme 

Seven Nation Army - Ben l'Oncle 

Candy - Frankie and the Outs

Orange Blossoms - JJ Grey and Mofro

Someone is Squeezing My Skull - Morrissey

Black Leaves Fall - Sea Wolf

Meyrin Fields - Broken Bells

Ghosts - Head and the Heart

Gone Daddy Gone - Violent Femmes

Devil's Paintbrush Road - The Wailin' Jennys

Land of Confusion - Katzenjammer

Chewbacca - Hosty

Ashes to Ashes - WarPaint

Default - Django Django

Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

Paint It, Black - Rolling Stones

Live and Let Die - Paul McCartney

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - UK Ukelele Ochestra

Coin Operated Boy - Dresden Dolls

Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men

Ataypura - Yma Sumak

Seeing Someone Else - Belle and Sebastian

Glen Phillips - The Hole

2 comments:

kecia deveney said...

thanks Michael, that was probably a lot of work!

Sarah (wonderstrumpet) said...

Awesome! I love it so much, I made it into a playlist on Spotify. They had everything but the last song (figures, since I like that one best) and didn't have the ukulele version of The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.