Here's the scoop:
In my toy collection I have about a hundred PEZ dispensers, ranging from Gandalf the Grey to Darth Vader. The problem is that the collection is getting smaller...the reason being is that I get tempted to alter them into strange goody giving totems. I try to avoid using the really good ones but...sometimes...it can't be helped...and a Sponge Bob Pez must be sacrificed for the sake of art. So grab a handful of Pez candy dispensers because we are going to transform them into in the most unusual ways. I will show you how to deconstructed, reconstruct, paint, and weirdify these little bits of pop culture. And you want to know the best thing...they will shell out sugary treats when your done.
Question you may have:
- How much does it cost? $89.99 until December 21st. After that date: $99.99
- When does it begin? 1/13/13
- How long does it run? The class will be available for 2 months
- How does it differ from live class? Online classes allow for a bit more in depth explanations of techniques etc.
- Will there be video? A: Yes. I have about 180 of minutes of protected video that only students will be able to access.
- Will it be live? No. I will not be doing live video, but I will be setting up a Yahoo Group where I will be available to discuss your questions. However I each week I will record a video responding to all the questions posed in the Yahoo group.
- Can you tell me more about the Yahoo Group? Students can access this anytime and discuss issues with other students. A gallery is also available for students to share current and past works.
- Is the class segmented or do I get everything at once? I have designed the class so you will have access to all the information at once and can play with it as you like, at your own speed. New weekly videos will pop up with additional tidbits and tips.
- What kind of site is being used to host this class? I'm using a protected TypePad account.
- How will I access the TypePad account? When class begins I will send out passwords and usernames to all the students.
- What else will be on the blog? Along with the Videos I will be posting the major questions as they come up, and the solutions. I will also do weekly video addressing these questions.
- Is this for Beginners or Advanced students? It's for everyone. I've made it so it is information that can be used by all levels.
- Will it be entertaining? Geez, I hope so. I will try and make it very un-dry and fun.
- How will you accept payment? PayPal
- What will happen after I sign up? I'll send you a confirmation to say "howdy" and then just sit back until I start the Yahoo group. At that point you'll get an email inviting you to join prior to class and meet some of the other students. Then on January 13,2013, I will send out the TypePad site, codes, etc.
- How do I sign up? A: Click the little button and you're off and running. WooHoo!
Pez Dispensing Totems are but a click away: