Monday, September 06, 2010

Cyclopian Sketched Out Monday

hi...
I've been feeling a bit cyclopian lately...just a passing phase perhaps.
  So because of that I thought I'd share my latest cyclopian sketches...
These are a bit Picasso-esqe:
And this guy has places to go and people to trounce:
I've been finding my assemblage has been going this way lately too.  If you've been on my Facebook page you've seen my recent Orna-deMents: Santa Clops and the Polar Opposites:
(more on these guys later)
And the other day I finished a nice little cyclopian heart...cyclopses need love too:
and then today I started on another cyclops toy.  
I'll let you guys cyclo-analyze they meaning of all of this...
Eye promise to be a good pupil...after all, iris-pect your opinion.

7 comments:

Mitchell Schuller said...

Eye see you hav come a long vay since the last therapy session. Vell, perhaps you are only seeing life these days vith vun eye open and the other closed ? Or is it one eye only closed ? vell, not sure vat Freud vould do here, but you are making very good progress...:)

Angie in AZ said...

Eye needed a good laugh today and you SEEm to have a way of giving such a gift. Thanks for the laugh!

Girlsinthecraft said...

You're hilarious Michael! Thanks for the smile!

Jenny said...

The cyclops heart reminds me a lot of the heart the wizard gave the tin man. I've always loved it's dimensions. Go cyclops heart!

Beatnheart said...

Hello Michael, My husband is having a art show in Santa Monica, California...Stop by my blog for a look at some of the pieces. I think that you would find them interesting. Thanks so much. Cynthia

Unknown said...

you're punny!
see you in dublin, dude!
;)
jul

JudyK said...

Eye needed a good laugh..yup I most certainly got one too! LOLOL! Love them. Eye would love to live in your brain for a week! I think that's all I could take! ; )

BTW, I started making your Bride and Groom.

JudyK