Monday, May 31, 2010

Sketched-Out Monday...the extremely travel weary edition 5-31-10

Hey everyone
I am soooooooo tired...had to be at the airport at 4am est this morning then when I finally got home had a flat tire...and spent several hour in a tire shop.  Just what I wanted to do.

So here are a couple of sketches for this weeks episode that I did...
and this I did in a coffee shop

I thought I'd show you my latest Hipstamatic airplane photo too.  Beware if you sit across from me on an airplane, you may end up on my blog.
Happy Memorial Day

4 comments:

Ottilias Veranda said...

That is something one can live without.. I can see a frustrated man looking at a flat tire in that sketch of yours!
Hope you get some well needed rest.

/Liisa

Roberta said...

Sketched Out...Stressed Out! Love that top photo...that's my "where's my caffeine!!!??" look right there :-)

I am also enjoying the Hipstamatic app too!!! VERY addicting...but VERY cool!

Welcome Home, Traveler...hope you get to veg out for a few days.

Mija said...

Ooooh, that top sketch is how I imagine angels look! love it!

Chris said...

Dear Michael;

I felt so badly about my comment on the next post that I wanted to come back here and apologize for all my capitals.

However...

you're FREAKING ME OUT with this AIRPLANE SHOT!

The first sketch kind of calmed me down, though.

One does tend to run the full gamut of emotions on your blog.

Sincerely,
ChrisM