Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Excuse me M.A.M.



For those of you who don’t know…M A M, the Missoula Art Museum has just completed its expansion…dare I say reinvention. It is amazing. You will leave saying: “This is really in the town of Missoula? Cool!”

For those of you who want to read more can read more here:

http://www.missoulanews.com/News/News.asp?no=5974

Now for my shameless self-promotion

I will be teaching an adult assemblage class (something shriney…tba) at MAM on Saturday November 18.

They are offering a nice selection of classes there, so if my stuff is not you cup of tea, I’m sure you can find something that will get you excited. They are offering a variety of classes from a variety of instructors. They have everything from kid’s classes to found object sculpture to bookmaking to figure drawing to Day of the Dead ofrendas.

If you want to find out more call the Museum 406-728-0447

No comments: