Sunday, November 18, 2007

Friday's Found Object Finds

Well, ever since Christine at the Artists Nook got back from the Oaxaca excursion, she's been been coming up with new ideas for the All Things deMeng Store. She has come up with Friday's Found Object Finds. Every Friday she'll post some nifty little items that either she or I or one of my little minions (everyone need a minion) have come across.

Here are this weeks listings

Ready-Made Voodoo Dude

I would never be able to leave it alone but its beautiful as it is. You really don't have to do doodilly-squat (or should I say Voodoodilly-sqat) to this little totem or talisman.

___________________________________________________________________

Down Periscope

B9 miss, G4 hit G5...You sunk my battleship! Run silent and deep with this little find or I suppose you could keep an eye on whatever lurks in your basement...(eerie organ music cuts in).

___________________________________________________________________

Greg Brady goes to Hawail Tiki Doll Gear Thing

Remember when the Brady Bunch went to Hawaii and all the bad stuff started happening. Taratualas and of course, Greg's surfing accident. No wonder Greg couldn't get back to the surface, he had a big piece of cast iron around his neck. Okay, that's a stretch, but this gear looks like a tiki doll to me.

________________________________________________________________

Honkin' Nails

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning, I'd hammer in the evening...I'd keep hammering and hammering and hammering because these suckers are 10 1/2 inches long...jeesh.





Have fun!



1 comment:

Paula Scott Molokai Girl Studio said...

You make me laugh! Geez, those are long nails. Thanks for the post on th emusic too. Really nice. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!