Friday, September 24, 2010

Call me the Fall Guy

Fall Guy goes to Vermont
I love the Fall...my very favorite season...and better yet I'm heading to Vermont during the most gorgeous time to be there.  I'm doing an exhibit and some workshops at the Shelburne Art Center.
click here
An exhibit of the Dusty Diablos art will be on display the month of October and then I'll be teaching workshops on the 16th and 17th.  The classes are: Angels and Demons and the Secret Keeper. http://www.shelburneartcenter.org/

HalloVine Sign
Don't forget to stop by Tangerine to get a little wine signing at 6pm Sunday the 26th.  You might as well take a class too... http://tangerineshop.blogspot.com/

Pickwick and Plum
Last May when I was perusing Collage's satellite location at Art and Soul Portland, I noticed she was carrying some very groovy goodies.  Lost of weathered thingies and dohickies. 
 Turns out it was part of a new biz created by my friend Shelly...called Pickwick and Plum.  Shelly hunts and gathers...she can't tell where...top secret...and brings them to you.  I have to say she has some pretty nifty things.  Last year I walked away with a stash of stuff...ranging from sultan figurines to old movie projectors to a crusty and salty ceramic tiger.

The reason I mention Shelly is that I want to give her a shout out about her upcoming events.
Here's the Skinny
She is also going to be having a sale at Art and Soul on the 9th of October.
Stop and see her sales...I'm sure you'll find something good...impossible not to.
Here is the website: Pickwick and Plum



No comments: