Friday, September 05, 2008

na na na na na...wa...wa...wa

Howdy gang,



been busy trying to get some goodies together for book II. ..plus class proposals... plus trying to figure out Facebook...plus whatever else. Lots to do, no doubt...plenty of time to sleep when you're dead, right? I wanted to post some images of what I've been working on, but you'll just have to wait...top secret right now.


So I'm off to Italy next week...I know...I know...blah, blah, blah, life is rough...yeah, I know. Hey, I'm the first to admit that I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo friggin' lucky.


So, speaking of Italy, those of you who are familiar with my classes know that at the end of every class I play the theme song to "the Good, the Bad and the Ugly", the famous spaghetti western starring Clint Eastwood. After the song we do our class critique, (which isn't as ominous as it sounds)...so since the whole Spaghetti Western thing came from Italy (remember all the really bad dubbing) I thought I'd give you a treat.


My buddy, Kristy Duncan (KD) ...a music freak-a-saurus rex...forwarded me something waaaaaay cool in honor of my critique sessions.
the Ukelele Ochestra of Great Britain...check it out...

7 comments:

Hashi said...

Far out, brussel sprout.

C. L. DeMedeiros said...

Wow!
I just got that sound track
2 weeks ago
here in Jersey.
I had Best of Ennio Morricone
but I was looking for the The Bad, The Ugly ... for long time.

Judy Wise said...

OMG, that was great and then I went on to listen to "Smells Like Teen Spirit" and that was even better; they really rocked it. ha ha. Started my day off right!

Vickie said...

That was no Don Ho (may he rest in peace), bro! Loved it!

Kris said...

When hubby heard that music coming from the studio he ran in....he never does that.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot, man. I just spent an hour listening to the uke orchestra. What a hoot! My favorite: Shaft!

Anonymous said...

wow~ thanx for sharing the vid, they were awesome~

I could watch Clint Eastwood all day long...looove those old movies!

hope you are having a blast on your getaway...lucky you ;)

~Bella