Sunday, June 18, 2006

I haven't forgoten you guys

Sorry for the delay in posts, but I've been a little overwhelmed as of late. I've been busy writing, arting, junking, and plotting. That's right plotting. I have an idea...not going to give to much away yet, but coming in 2007 (i would hope) I'm planning another art give-a-way. This one will be of epic proportions...that's right...epic. Not just an art give-away but an adventure, because you have to earn the prize. Intrigued...well me too. It will take some time to work out the details but just wanted you to be prepared. Ha Ha! Nothing like a cliff hanger.

deMeng

9 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Have you been watching that new Treasure Hunters show on NBC? I think you're getting some interesting ideas!

Unknown said...

I haven't seen it, but you're on the right track.

deMeng

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Always Plotting huh???
Heee!
Not sure when I will get to see you again... (Sigh)
Wish it was going to be next year- but it looks like that is a no go.

At least we have the internet right?!?
Talk more soon.
XoxoxoxoX
Jane

Tara's Art Camp said...

I missed out on the last give-a-way. Maybe I'll have better luck this time!

Suprises, Yes!

tiffini elektra x said...

Mmmmm. . .epic!

Izabella Blue said...

oh my!....I can't wait to hear the details, sounds intriguing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hummmmm ... epic! And we have to earn the prize ...
I've got it!!! The winner will be the one that sends you the biggest box of the weirdest, rusty junk!!!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »