Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Little Housekeeping.


Bonjour,
Fun, fun...have a chance to hook up with Judy in Paris, but before I head out I want to mention a few thingies on the horizon...


First up is that the new book Dusty Diablos: Folklore, Iconography, Assemblage, Ole is now available for pre-order.  WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!  That means we're getting close to it being in my hot little hands.  I really am pleased...hope you guys are too.  Click here to pre order.


Next...speaking of Mexico...is my workshop in Puerto Vallarta at the Hacienda Mosaico.
Sam is still taking sign ups so if you want to make art and drink margaritas, or drink art and make margaritas, or whatever...you get my drift.  Click here to see me there!


In another foreign land...this one further north...British Columbia that is...I will be in the Vancouver area at the Upstart Crow.   Click here to see me there!


Right after that is world renowned ARTFEST in Port Towsend WA.  What a great event!  Always love teaching there...great chance to see old friends.  Click here to see me there!

CraftCast Online Workshop
Something new for me coming up Feb 17th and March 3rd is a two session online class with CraftCast.  Should be fun...stay tuned for more info on that.

that's it for now....
until we meet again
M

10 comments:

laurel said...

Say hello to Paris for me and have lots of fun. I went once in January (perfect time to miss all the crowds) for my birthday and yearn to go back.

yona said...

michael, your new book cover is kinda all tom waits..... especially if you see that movie the Imaginarium of dr. Parnassus.... the resemblence is errie. yona... have fun in paris... i am jealous..

Chrisy said...

gosh it's all go here! big congrats on the book and hope you have a fab time in paris!

LLC said...

Hello! Do you want to download movie, game or beautiful girls pls visit

http://www.sexylady-asian.net
http://moviedownloadsharing.blogspot.com
http://gamedownloadsharing.blogspot.com
http://over18movie.blogspot.com
Thanks!!!

HeArt Collective said...

Sounds like 2010 is off to a FANTASTIC start, Michael! I can't WAIT to see that book... so exciting. Have fun playing around the world!
xoxo
jul

Chris said...

Have a great time. I'm going in October! yay.

I would love to do that online workshop. Prismtrail would never be the same!

Carmi said...

The cover is stunning!

Karen Cole said...

Congrats on the new book, Michael and ooo la la to the rest. Someday....Mexico.

Samantha Marshall said...

I just pre-ordered-very excited! Enjoy your upcoming events, especially Paris!

Buddy said...

Here's a video you must see. The artist is Steve Korkis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N8wL_saFU8&playnext_from=TL&videos=4pVom_uyWac