Friday, June 29, 2007

It has been brought to my attention...


Judy
sent me a funny text last night, alerting me that my recent post, in particular the "5 months and counting" part, made certain implications. Well what I was referring to was that it would be five months before I get to Australia and see my beautiful girlfriend. Judy thought that the post made it sound like she was pregnant. Well, to clarify, she isn't.

So late last night Judy slaved away at her computer photoshopping some images. This is what she came up with: Damien and Lilith...our imaginary demon children.

5 comments:

Alix said...

Omigod,I LOVE the images! I can see why you love Judy -- who wouldn't love someone who did that for them? Well, okay, I can think of quite a few people, but they are not my kind. ;-) Lovely Photoshop work, btw.

kelsey said...

Oh Michael!!! Why have real children if you could have imaginary demon children like that! Just kidding....GREAT picture!

Julie H said...

Thanks for the morning giggle! Great pic!

Karen Cole said...

The two of you are very lucky to have each other.You have so much to share. The creative part, I'm particularly jealous of. To be able to collaborate on a fabulous piece............kids are great, but..........making art together........

tiffini elektra x said...

I am so glad you are liking the tunes - I will send updates maybe quarterly. . .ish.
I love the picture of the kids. Perfectly creepy. My mother was going to name me Damien if I was a boy. Glad that did not happen - life is strange enough without being the son of Satan.