so I've been busy updating my site with new items and with accurate info regarding availability of work. I'm so bad about this, but it's done for now...until I move everything to DreamWeaver...
So there are some new items to peruse on my website in the Spankin' New page
First I came across some electrical outlets recently...
And here's what I created from them:
I've also been working on a series that uses transparencies (the outlets above do as well). It creates a nice ghostly tintype quality...actually they are from scans of a photo album that Judy won on ebay. Many of the ideas came watching her use transparencies in the collaborative project we worked on (I'll put more images up...promise...but I need to hear back from someone before I do). Anyway I tried to photograph them but, as you can imagine, much of the cool multi-layered effect is lost in 2 dimensions.
Here are a few samples... the rest are here.