Saturday, March 24, 2007

Sneak peeks

All right. I know you have been waiting to see what Judy and I have been working on. Well as of yet we're not at liberty to show too much, so we'll start off slow. Judy has already posted some of her part of the collaboration. You can see them at her blog. And here are my little tidbits for you to ponder.

Off to Artfest in a few days...trying to get everything together at the last minute...as well as trying to shack the jet lag. Been a bit harder this time...probably because part of me is still in Sydney.

Ok...off I go...much to do...enjoy the peeks...more to come....sometime.
ciao,
Michael

4 comments:

Karen Cole said...

Thanks for the "peeks", Michael. I am so glad that you are both able to share something so special.

It all looks incredibly intriging. Even with the little bits and pieces , I can see both of your styles peeking through.......darknesss and light, hard and soft edges, color and ....not.

I think I have an idea as to the subject matter. I wonder if you actually want someone to guess.

Ro Bruhn said...

Looking good Michael, I've seen Judy's photos, I think I know what it is. You work well together, can't wait to see the rest.
Good Luck at Artfest, I've started a new piece for my daughter, she loved the pez dispensers.

Jen Crossley said...

I love the sneek Peeks it looks amazing and I have seen Judys as well cant wait to see it all
You and Judy make a great team
Jen

Izabella said...

oh my!! it's oh so mysterious~ can't wait to see the finished piece~

hope your having a wonderful time at Artfest, can't believe it's been a year already~ wish I could've been there this year~

xo ~Bella